Evokey recently attended the International Laptop Event for Leaders Center as the exclusive agent of Dynabook. At the Royal Hotel in Amman-Jordan, these laptops are ideal for office work and study and are known for their high efficiency and reliability.
About leaders center
Leaders Center is a Jordan-based company that provides Dynabook laptops at reasonable prices with outstanding service and has a reputation for competitive pricing ranging from (100-900) JDs and dependable service with a one-year warranty and maintenance.
About Dynabook Laptops
Dynabook Company is a Japanese computer hardware firm that began as a joint venture between Toshiba and IBM in 1984. When first focused on laptops and other portable computing devices, the business was bought by Sharp Corporation in 2018 and has since expanded its product range to also include desktops, workstations, and other computer solutions.
It is also well known for producing high-quality business laptops that are built to last, have long battery lives, and have superior security features. The laptops from the brand are also famous for their sleek, modern designs and high-performance capabilities.
Overall, the corporation is more recognized globally for its computer equipment marketplace and its excellent products and creative solutions for businesses of all types. For example, the business has cut its greenhouse gas emissions and established an end-of-life product recycling program.
Toshiba Dynabook over the years
- In 1984, Toshiba and IBM formed a joint venture to develop Toshiba IBM Company (later renamed Toshiba Information Systems Corporation), which develops desktop computers.
- The T1100, the world’s first mass-produced laptop computer, was released by Toshiba Information Systems Corporation in 1985.
- Toshiba Information Systems Corporate was renamed to Toshiba Personal Computer Systems Corporation in 1996 to reflect its focus on desktops.
- Toshiba Personal Computer Systems Corporation combined with Toshiba Digital Media Network Taiwan Corporation in becoming Toshiba Personal Computer Corporation in 1999.
- Sharp Company buys Toshiba Personal Computer Corporation and renames it Dynabook Inc. in 2018.
- The launching of Portégé X30L-G, the world’s lightest 13-inch business laptop in 2019.
- 2020: RobecoSAM gives the Bronze Class Sustainability Award to Dynabook for its environmental activities.